- 2018-10-16 On 16 October at 10.00 a.m., the Minister Linas Linkevičius is meeting with the Vice-President of the European Commission Maroš Šefčovič in Brussels
- 2018-10-17 On 17 October at 10.00 a.m., the Minister Linas Linkevičius is taking part in a meeting of the Seimas Committee on Foreign Affairs
- 2018-10-17 On 17 October at 1.00 p.m., the Minister Linas Linkevičius is taking part in a Government meeting and sitting
- 2018-10-17 to 2018-10-18 On 17-18 October, the Vice-Minister Albinas Zananavičius is attending the European Council in Brussels, as part of the delegation led by the President of Lithuania
- 2018-10-17 On 17 October at 11.00 a.m., the Vice-Minister Neris Germanas is meeting with members of the Greek-Lithuanian Parliamentary Friendship Group
Linkevičius congratulates the new Armenian Foreign Minister
The Minister of Foreign Affairs of Lithuania Linas Linkevičius congratulated the new Minister of Foreign Affairs of Armenia Zohrab Mnatsakanyan.
In his letter of congratulations, the Foreign Minister emphasizes Lithuania's aim to promote bilateral relations and the EU-Armenia relationship. Linkevičius writes that the Comprehensive and Enhanced Partnership Agreement between the EU and Armenia will further advance Armenia's economic prosperity, democratic reforms, and good governance.
Lithuania's Foreign Minister also believes that trust and hope, which were demonstrated by the people of Armenia, will inspire the new Government of Armenia for great works.
Z. Mnatsakanyan was appointed as the Minister of Foreign Affairs of Armenia on 12 May. Prior to that he served as the Ambassador of Armenia to the United Nations.